¿Tienes un agente vinculado para ayudarte con los seguros en tu vida? 'Mainly Health Plans SL' es una agencia de seguros vinculada (AJ0052) con sede en Yunquera de Henares, Guadalajara y con clientes en España y fuera.

Contact Information

mobile / móvil (smartphone friendly)
Para ponerse en contacto conmigo 'seguro de comunidad' / contact details eg for information or quotes for community insurance
Condiciones generales - Liberty Seguro de Comunidad. El condicionado entero para facilitar su entendimiento. Se puede hacer 'clic' en las palabras importantes que tienen un significado determinado.
Insurance for buildings in Spain where several neighbours share common services eg a block of flats, perhaps with parking spaces and shops ('seguro de comunidad'). For information, assistance and quotes please contact me.
FAQs / preguntas frecuentes generales
Liberty seguro de hogar.
Liberty - seguros para motos. Custom, Naked, Turismo, Sport, Scooter ejecutivo, Trail, Enduro, cross y trail
Spain - insurance and information / España - seguros y temas de interés

Social & Messaging

More Information

English insurance agent. Health and dental insurance plans. Travel insurance providing health and repatriation cover needed to comply with Schengen zone requirements (and normally requested when you apply for your visa at the Embassy or Consulate). seguros de salud y de viaje. Health, dental, other insurance products in Europe (English agent) International health and medical insurance for expats or people doing temporary assignments in the Schengen zone expatriate clients worldwide seguros, seguros de salud viaje y dentales Sociedad de Agencia de Seguros Vinculada inscrita en la DGSFP AJ0052 con seguro de RC profesional (registered with Spanish insurance authority, with required civil liability insurance - http://www.e-comentarios.com/HowdoIknow.htm ) ... Medical and repatriation visa-compliant insurance for US citizens applying for residence visas, work visas, visas to do research projects in Spain or for people who want to visit, live in or retire to Spain and non Schengen country visitors to Europe / Schengen area (eg English teachers, students, au pairs, work experience students ) ... health insurance for singles, couples and families (gay and hetero http://www.e-traductores.com/couplesS.htm ) ... travel insurance includes war zones, dangerous professions and sports ( http://www.e-expatriat.es/warzonetravelinsurance.htm ) ... authorised to sell insurance in all European countries (freedom of movement directive) ... my services are paid for by the insurance companies I work with, not you the client (although the cost for you is the same) ... It is normally obligatory for European Union citizens to register with the Spanish authorities. Only retired Europeans over the age of 65 may be covered by their own countries' health protection extensions, but under the age of retirement, Europeans staying in Spain for over 90 days must register (Oficina de Extranjeros) and either contribute to the Spanish social security system, or obtain private medical insurance. Check!